Priorat 3 day wine experienceGreat wines have great stories.
Learn about the fascinating history one of Spain’s most famous wine growing regions, Priorat, in our new 2019 tour. Starting and finishing in Barcelona, this wine tour has been carefully crafted from the vine roots up. If you consider yourself a lover of Spain and a lover of wine, then this is the trip for you!
On this exclusive three day/ two night wine tour you will visit the best Priorat wineries in a series of private excursions. Led by our expert local guides, you will sip on a selection of Priorat’s finest wines while we share the stories of the region with you. You will have ample opportunity to sample the delicacies of local cuisine, and rest your head at night in a beautiful boutique hotel.
The success of the Priorat wine region rests on courage, risk, friendship, expertise and commitment. It’s the fairytale of all wine lovers. Allow TOMA & COE to enlighten you on this fully inclusive tour.
- Spend 2 nights in a boutique hotel
- Trace the history of wine in the Mediterranean
- Visit 3 (or more) varied wineries and understand the range of wines emanating from the region
- Enjoy a private wine tasting evening with a local expert on hand to provide you with interesting Priorat wine facts
- Run the gourmet gamut – from traditional country fare to innovative modern cuisine – as you dine in some of TOMA & COE´s favourite restaurants
- Take in the unique scenery of the Priorat with its rocky outcrops and plunging topography
- Escape from the masses to the least densely populated area of Catalonia
About the tour
- Depart Barcelona and stop off in Tarragona for a brief tour of the Roman amphitheatre
- Arrive in the Priorat in time for a hearty lunch at a TOMA & COE favourite
- Visit to our first winery in the stunning surroundings of the slate bowls that characterize the Priorat
- Arrival at accommodation and enjoy a bespoke wine tasting over supper
- Visit to one of the major Priorat wineries
- Lunch in a TOMA & COE favourite
- Visit to the Scala Dei Monastery plus a walk, or an additional winery visit
- Gourmet supper at another TOMA & COE favourite
- Further winery visit, or a guided tour of the modernist-style Falset wine cooperative
- Visit the stunning village of Siurana
- A gourmet lunch with wine pairings to end your Priorat experience
- Transfer back to Barcelona
ALL TOURS ARE AVAILABLE AS PRIVATE TOURS FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY/GROUP/PARTY
Please enquire for prices
Due to the bespoke nature of this tour, prices are on a sliding scale depending on group size. Get in touch with us for more information.