Do you aspire to take fabulous photos when you travel? Would you like to explore the culture of Spain, capturing your memories on camera like a pro? Imagine having the chance to enjoy up-close photo shoots, with Flamenco dancers and a famous Bullfighter, where you will learn do more with your camera off “auto”.
Spain is a photographer’s dream; the light, architecture, vibrant color and culture are unique, and we are proud to launch our inaugural photography and culture tour.
Fine art photographer Nathan Coe, represented by the Cavalier Galleries in Nantucket and New York, will join brother Manni to launch this six-day culture, food, and photography extravaganza in Spain.
Alongside compelling cultural insights from Manni, you will enjoy a week of expert digital photography tuition by Nathan who is an acclaimed photographer, with clients such as Vogue, Town and Country, Harper Collins and more.
Through your camera you will see why visitors become so enchanted by Andalucia, with its passion, flamenco, gastronomy, and ancient architecture. And in true Toma style, the whole trip will be wrapped up in boutique hotels, fine food and some unforgettable experiences that we have laid on especially for you.
So pack your camera and your creativity, and get ready to see Spain in a whole new light through your photographer’s lens…
About the Tour
This 6 night/6 day tour of Andalucía is brimming with surprises and special visits. The group of photographers will be kept deliberately small, and we will visit some inspiring places for you to practice your art, learn some new skills, and take home a whole library of cherished memories from Andalucia.
All levels are welcome, from beginner photographers through to seasoned pros, travel photographers, journalists or those who just want to add an extra dimension to their travels in Spain.
We have carefully selected all venues, hotels and restaurants for their visual appeal as well as their delightful food, and of course, your accommodation will be high end and sumptuous. The small group will be personally guided by the Coe brothers for an unforgettable Photographic Adventure in Spain.
- Granada, with the Alhambra Palace and the Albaícin Moorish Quarter. The magnificent Alhambra is arguably one of the most photographed places in Spain – when you see it you will realise why!
- Cordoba and the Mesquita, the Jewish Quarter and a Mudejar Style Chapel where you can learn about architectural photography and the play of colour and light inside some of the most ancient and important buildings in southern Spain.
- Seville, where we will explore some of the traditional and best-known emblems of Andalusia, with visits to some of Spain’s most photographed scenes and monuments in Seville – your expert tuition with Nathan is sure to bring new light on these much-loved icons.
- The “Pueblos Blancos” in Andalucia; Vejer de la Frontera in the province of Cadiz. We will practice how best to capture those iconic sugar-cube vistas that makes Andalucia so special, before heading to the wild, dramatic coastline of Cadiz.
- Ronda where we will hone our new skills in landscape photography with a trip along Mr Henderson s Railway. This journey takes us through some of the most stunning countryside in Europe and up to the town of Ronda.
- We will also enjoy a very special visit to a private bull-breeding reserve outside Ronda, where you have the option to join in a special photo-shoot with a Bullfighter, as well as a chance to capture these magnificent animals in their natural surroundings.
Use the form below to get the brochure with the full 6 day tour itinerary.
The course offers only 10 places so each participant can receive personal coaching with Nathan, and the price of €4,580 per person includes:
- Luxury hotel accommodation and meals in each destination
- Cultural visits with entrance fees included in Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Vejer and Ronda,
- Photography tuition in workshops and on location with Nathan
- Themed photo shoots laid on for especially for the tour
- Transport during the tour in a luxury air conditioned vehicle
Prices in euros, based on sharing a twin room, excluding single-room supplements, gratuities, after-dinner drinks, room service and airport-hotel transfers.
Granada can be reached by rail or bus from Malaga, or by air with flights from Barcelona and Madrid. Ronda is 1.5 hours from Malaga airport which can be reached by bus, or transfers can be arranged on the departure day, please ask for details (price not included)
Places are limited to a maximum of 8 to 10 guests to ensure the best personal attention, so to secure your place get in touch with us at [email protected]
Use the form to get your copy of the tour brochure
[yks-mailchimp-list id=”d872a5b36f” submit_text=”Submit”]
Your Tour Directors
Mindfully present, Nathan Coe brings unique editorial, art and fashion style to his imagery, interpreting each essence with acute skill and candor. His editorial approach is unique to the moment, the people and the place. Always a tactful presence – acutely aware – instinctively in touch. NATHAN COE Images are imaginative, intimate and entirely authentic; each and every nuanced detail interpreted each as Fine Art.
Nathan Coe is an international commercial photographer specializing in editorial portraiture, fashion and weddings. Clients include Vogue, Niche Media, Harper Collins, and more… Nathan’s debut exhibition shows in Nantucket and New York City entitled Double Exposure. Works are available and represented through cavaliergalleries.com and you can visit Nathan’s website at nathancoe.com
Award winning Tour Guide and Founder of Toma Tours, Manni loves to share his passion for Andalucia with his guests. He has been guiding for 14 years and will share many of his secrets in this very special one-off tour.
Manni studied Latin American History at Edinburgh University. After a stint in South America, fate brought him to the Madre Patria and Andalucia has been his home ever since.
The Coe brothers walk to the beat of the same drum. They share the same vision, the same love of Spain. (Nathan and his wife got married here) so not only can you look forward to expert photography tuition during your tour, but you will also experience Andalucia in a way that is truly special, through the eyes of two experts who will help you understand it’s very heart and soul.
To reserve your place contact us at [email protected]