Our photography competition prize winner, Marianne Elizabeth and family enjoy a day out in Antequera and Archidona.
A fabulous day was had by all when we met Marianne and her lovely family to take them on a tour of Antequera and Archidona. We enjoyed a tour around these two wonderful towns, along with an outstanding lunch, as always, at one of our favourite haunts, Arte de Cozina.
The food was amazing, the weather just perfect and Marianne got to enjoy some quality time with her family, with beautiful scenery and outstanding food. Take a look at some more photos of her day below….
The tour of Antequera and Archidona is a new day tour from TOMA & COE and involves the following:
- A walking tour of the old towns of Antequera and Archidona, hear about the history of these two fascinating towns in the north of the Malaga province.
- Learn about Antequera’s newly aquired UNESCO World Heritage listings.
- Visit and Antique Emporium, hidden away on a country road, to buy wonderful souvenirs of your trip.
- Purchase the local white flurry bread rolls (Mollete).
- Dine in one of TOMA & COE favourite “secret restaurants”.
- Learn about Andalucia´s most important export – the olive!
This tour is all about: WHITE VILLAGES, HISTORY, NATURE, FOOD, OLIVE OIL, ANTIQUES.
This is what Marianne had to say about her tour:
“Thanks Manni of TOMA & COE for a wonderful day out around Antequera and Archidona, as my prize for winning your Christmas photo competition. Although we have lived (reasonably) locally for many years and have visited both towns before, we learned things and visited places we have never seen before. Lunch at Arte de Cozina was divine – thoroughly recommended. Manni, you always manage to spring some wonderful surprises during your tours – that’s what makes them SO special. Thank you again – we had a wonderful, memorable day xx”
You can contact Marianne and see more of her amazing travel photos on her blog East of Malaga.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our Andalucian tours or if you would like to spend the day with us in Antequera and Archidona take a look at our page and make an enquiry there.