Sights & Scents of TangierStep off the boat from Spain, straight into this intriguing Northern African port city. Our Tangier tour takes you through the colourful markets and souks, and the historic Medina and the Kasbah.
Discover the mesmerising world of Morocco; its alluring culture, beautiful people and striking visual beauty.
- Walk the Kasbah and Medina
- Step inside the infamous Minzah Hotel and view the gallery of the rich and famous who have passed through its doors
- Visit an English Church and see the Lord's Prayer written in Arabic
- The Fish Market, Basket Market, Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Fabulous lunch in a local environment (price not included)
About the tour
We take the short journey by boat to Morocco from Tarifa, and once in Tangier (which is one hour behind Spain) we will have a local guide to escort our group for comfort and ease of passage. Most of the tour is done on foot (a total of approx. 3 miles) so please wear comfortable shoes. In addition, please make sure you have a valid passport or visa if necessary.
TOMA & COE will shield you from the tourist trappings of this bustling destination, instead taking you into the authentic heart of the fascinating North African coastal city with a rich cultural heritage. Whilst we avoid all the less desirable souvenir shops, you will have ample opportunity purchase typical local goods, should you desire.
Departs 9.30am, returns 8pm.
Prices from €222 per person
The price shown is based on 4 guests
This tour is only available departing from the Costa del Sol