The Authentic Andalucian Culinary TourAre you looking for the ultimate foodie experience, far from the Michelin crowd?
Introducing a new culinary tour in Spain that takes authentic to a whole new level
If you’re searching for a culinary tour in Spain, then you already know that Spanish cuisine is something special. Up and down the country, fabulous ingredients are used to create delicious dishes in some of the finest restaurants in the world.
However, it’s our belief that you don’t always have to eat in glamorous restaurants to sample fantastic Spanish food. Some of the best cuisine in Spain can be found in the private kitchens of local homes, or the dining rooms of rustic restaurants in tucked- away towns.
So, if you want to spend your culinary tour of Spain getting to grips with authentic food in the places where the locals eat, then this gastronomic experience is for you.
- 5 Nights of bed and breakfast in hand-picked boutique properties in the provinces of Malaga and Córdoba.
- 2 Cooking days with local cooks in their private homes; up mountains and down valleys.
- Fabulous lunches in our favourite family run restaurants
- A private olive oil tasting in the heart of olive growing country – class led by a local producer.
- Lunch on a private wine estate in the most stunning of natural settings; beneath El Torcal National Park.
- Farewell dinner in a privately owned olive farm, hosted by a group of talented local cooks
About the tour
Based within the beautiful region of Andalucia- our culinary tour starts in Malaga, and bypasses the glitz of the Michelin Star trail to head inland, to the real Spain.
Get ready to immerse yourselves fully in the culture of Spanish cuisine as we learn about ingredients and flavours in privately taught cooking classes, and sample classic regional dishes prepared by our local friends in their own homes and restaurants.