Sherry Triangle TourFrom the grape to the glass
4 days / 3 nights tour. The spirit of Sherry is very much alive and capturing the imagination of wine-lovers across the globe!
At TOMA & COE some of our youngest clients are booking Sherry tours to find out why Spain’s fortified wines are causing such a buzz – why Sherry bars are opening in exclusive London neighbourhoods, why top chefs are using it in their cooking, and why Sherry is no longer just a fireside tipple for Grandma on Boxing Day.
You can find out the answers to these questions in our brand-new three-night tour that will take you on a fascinating journey of exploration into the world of Sherry right here in Andalucia.
- Tours in the three towns of the Sherry Triangle: El Puerto de Santa Maria, Sanlucar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera
- Vineyard visit and wine-tasting course - learn to appreciate Sherry like a pro
- Visits to some of the most famous local bodegas such as Barbadillo and Osborne
- Contrast modern Sherries with some of the oldest producers in the world
- Local cuisine to pair with different Sherries, perfectly complementing your new-found knowledge
About the tour
The Full Itinerary
The “Sherry Triangle” has a climate that is unique in the world, enhancing the distinctive qualities of the three grapes used: Palomino, Pedro Ximenez and Moscatel. So we begin our journey at a viña or vineyard, to find out why the best wines cannot be produced without the best grapes in the right soil, and from there we will follow the journey of the wine right through from the grape to the glass.
We can look forward to five other visits over three days as we explore the key Sherry-producing towns of El Puerto de Santa Maria, Sanlúcar de la Barrameda, and of course Jerez de la Frontera.
With Jerez as our base, we reveal the identity, traditions and unique culture that exists in the Sherry Triangle, uncovering the secrets of the region: small vineyards, a wide selection of wineries, colourful markets and handpicked local restaurants will be the highlights of this exclusive cultural gourmet tour.
Our journey through bodegas and vineyards is complimented by cultural side trips, and of course glorious food.
This is a true TOMA&COE special, with total comfort, authentic experiences, and gourmet meals being at the forefront of our planning.
- Accommodation with buffet breakfasts
- Lunches and dinners as indicated each day in the detailed itinerary with water, wine and beer.
- Vineyard visits and professional Sherry masterclass.
- Local Spanish-speaking tour manager accompanying the group with room/board
- Entrance fees at sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided walks with your tour guides as mentioned
To learn more about the places we visit on this tour, find out more on our blog:
Prices from €960 per person
The price of the tour is per person based on a group of 8 guests sharing double rooms.
As Toma Tours is a boutique agency working with small groups, prices may vary slightly. On most Toma Tours, the price of the trip depends on the final number of people who sign up because of minimum fixed costs that need to be covered. With this tiered pricing structure we are generally able to offer slightly lower pricing if we get a higher number of guests enrolled on the trip.
Costs are based on double occupancy of a room. If you are a solo traveller and wish to share a room, we will match you with a roommate if one is available. Should there be no one to pair you with, the single supplement fee will apply.