Active TourismActivity tours of the beautiful Andalucian countryside and beyond
Active day tours including horse riding, hiking, kayaking, caving, cycling the via verde and camel riding!
- Horse riding in the the stunning hills of Andalucia
- Cycling the via verdes; unspoilt Andalucian landscapes
- Hiking the Camino Mozarabe from Malaga to Cordoba or the hills of Ronda
- Kayaking on the beautiful Andalucian lakes
- Exploring the fascinating caves of Andalucia or Gibraltar
- Riding camels in the Moroccan desert
About the tour
Active Tourism is always popular with us at TOMA & COE, so much so that we can tailor-make a bespoke tour for the activity lovers among you.
Choose from a range of activities, to be enjoyed in the magical Andalucian countryside and beyond, to suit all ages and abilities.
Our active tourism tours include kayaking on the lakes of El Chorro or Iznajar, hiking the Camino Mozárabe from Malaga to Cordoba, from Cordoba to Salamanca or in the picturesque Ronda region. We can also take you horse riding in the hills of Andalucia or cycling on one of the many via verdes, abandoned railway tracks that have been converted into green belt in the glorious Andalucian countryside. You can also experience caving in some of Andalucia and Gibraltar’s most beautiful, fascinating and exciting cave systems. We can even take you to Morocco to experience camel riding there.
We will create a bespoke tour to suit your needs, contact us to begin the process.