About the tour
- Complete the final leg of the pilgrimage on a lesser known route, the Camino Sanabrés. This landscape of soaring skies and sweeping landscapes will provide you with the solitude and tranquility essential to any pilgrim experience.
- Start each morning’s walking with a guided meditation led by Erin and finish the day with a yoga session back at the hotel.
- Relax and rest your head in the comfortable surroundings of a traditional Galician Palace, known as a Pazo, before spending your final two nights in a luxury hotel in the vibrant city of Salamanca.
- Arrive in Santiago for the Pilgrim’s Mass on Sunday at 12 noon and take in the awe-inspiring interior of the city’s vast cathedral.
- 7 Nights accommodation bed and breakfast in double occupancy
- 7 Evening Meals (not including wine)
2020 Tour Dates: 7th May – 14th May