About the tour
- Complete the final leg of the pilgrimage on a lesser known route, the Camino Sanabrés. This landscape of soaring skies and sweeping landscapes will provide you with the solitude and tranquility essential to any pilgrim experience.
- Start each morning’s walking with a guided meditation led by Erin and finish the day with a yoga session back at the hotel.
- Relax and rest your head in the comfortable surroundings of a traditional Galician Palace, known as a Pazo, before spending your final night in a luxury hotel in the vibrant city of Santiago.
- Arrive in Santiago for your pilgrim celebrations and take in the awe-inspiring interior of the city’s vast cathedral.
- 8 Nights accommodation bed and breakfast in double occupancy
- 8 Evening Meals (not including wine)
2024 Tour Dates
SPRING TOUR May 1st – 9th
Contact us here to book or to learn more about this tour.