This 7 night pilgrimage incorporates the highlights of the Camino Mozárabe route from Málaga to Córdoba. Embark on a fascinating journey through history of Spain, and discover more about how 3 religions have influenced its culture. We will end Part 1 of the pilgrimage in magical Cordoba: entering the city across its iconic Roman bridge, and paying a visit to the extraordinary Moorish mosque enclosed within its ancient city walls.
About the tour
- Walk up to 10 miles a day through the constantly changing landscapes of Andalucia: traversing the almond blossomed hills of Málaga and continuing through the olive groves at the centre of the region
- Finish each day´s walking with a delicious lunch, followed by an afternoon of rest and relaxation in your hotel.
- Join yoga expert Erin Fleming in guided meditation and reflection sessions every afternoon, designed to increase emotional and psychological awareness of your personal pilgrimage.
- 7 Nights accommodation bed and breakfast in double occupancy
- 7 Dinners (not including wine)
- Local guide visits in Málaga and Córdoba
Price per person 3790 Euros
Single Supplement 800 Euros
RESERVATION FEE to RESERVE YOUR SPOT 300 Euros